The following come fresh from Office365 blogs!
Weâ€™re here today with another example of how the feedback you provide directly impacts the development of Office!
When we first added Icons to Office, we got tons of great feedback that people loved them! You used them to add visual flare to your documents and presentations, to replace boring bullet points, to draw attention to key parts of your slides. But we also heard you loud and clear: you wanted more! And you noticed some key areas where we just didnâ€™t have anything that fit the bill.
- â€œThere is no paw print in the animal section.â€�
- â€œYES ANIMALS MORE ANIMALSâ€�
- “Add more icons to the nature sectionâ€¦â€�
- â€œâ€¦Graduation would be a great supplement.â€�
- â€œAn icon of a pregnant woman would be brilliant and very helpful :)â€�
- â€œPlease add icons for Recyclingâ€¦â€� â€œWant a recycling iconâ€¦â€� â€œAdd a recycling iconâ€¦â€� â€œMissing icons, example: recyclingâ€�
- â€œCreate â€˜Holidayâ€™ icons.â€�
- â€œHoliday things like pumpkinsâ€�
So, we got to work. And the result? 350 brand new icons that add to some old categories and create some entirely new ones! We added:
- More animals, including a tiger, panda, unicorn, and livestock
- Holiday icons
- A whole accessibility category
- A recycling bin!
- More Technology, more Business, and more Social Media
- More Sports
- More Arts
And thatâ€™s just some of it! Find all of the new icons by going to the Insert Ribbon and clicking on Icons in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel on Mac, Windows, and iOS; in Outlook on Windows; and in PowerPoint Online on the web.
Let us know what you think about the new Icons by using the Send-a-Smile () and Send-a-Frown () buttons in any Office app.
The above information provided from Office365 Blogs!