Time for another support article, and I’ll concentrate in this area for the next month or so since it is a key aspect of SharePoint Service Delivery, and crucial to sustaining SharePoint User Adoption. I put an article to the wonderful MS TechNet guys, and am so pleased they published it! The article is a ‘thought’ piece based on the importance of identifying exactly what in a SharePoint environment should be supported, and suggestions of some methods used to set those expectations back to those using the solutions provided (and therefore supported) in that SharePoint environment. To describe this, I’ve used a scenario common to many organisations using SharePoint. Anyway, best you read the article located here, and hope you find it useful!
- How Microsoft can help organizations differentiate with the new Ohio Data Protection Act
- How Microsoft can help you on your compliance journey for the Ohio Data Protection Act
- Your Feedback in Action: New Insertable Icons in Office
- Announcing Security Policy Advisor Preview for Office 365 ProPlus
- The new cloud-based policy management service for Office 365 ProPlus has been released!
- Distinguished Fellowship Award
- Energising Tomorrow's World - 2018 everywoman in Tech Forum
- Inspiring Tomorrow's World - Winners announced at the 2018 FDM everywoman in Technology Awards
- Inspiring Tomorrow's World - Finalists announced for the 2018 FDM everywoman in Technology Awards
- Energising Tomorrow's World - Programme announced for the 2018 everywoman in Tech Forum
- SOAR: Doing More with Less
- Gaining Control of Security and Privacy to Protect IoT Data
- Growing Reliance on Digital Connectivity Amplifies Existing Risks, Creates New Ones
- How Microsegmentation Helps to Keep Your Network Security Watertight
- Through the Executive Lens: Prioritizing Application Security Vulnerabilities