Time for another support article, and I’ll concentrate in this area for the next month or so since it is a key aspect of SharePoint Service Delivery, and crucial to sustaining SharePoint User Adoption. I put an article to the wonderful MS TechNet guys, and am so pleased they published it! The article is a ‘thought’ piece based on the importance of identifying exactly what in a SharePoint environment should be supported, and suggestions of some methods used to set those expectations back to those using the solutions provided (and therefore supported) in that SharePoint environment. To describe this, I’ve used a scenario common to many organisations using SharePoint. Anyway, best you read the article located here, and hope you find it useful!
- Distinguished Fellowship Award
- Energising Tomorrow's World - 2018 everywoman in Tech Forum
- Inspiring Tomorrow's World - Winners announced at the 2018 FDM everywoman in Technology Awards
- Inspiring Tomorrow's World - Finalists announced for the 2018 FDM everywoman in Technology Awards
- Energising Tomorrow's World - Programme announced for the 2018 everywoman in Tech Forum