The following come fresh from Office365 blogs!
What a year 2018 was for OneNote! The product team worked hard to bring you features across our platforms for a more reliable, personal, and powerful OneNote. From fun additions like stickers in Mac, to powerful features like insert picture from camera for web, we hope you enjoyed the work we did last year. Many of these features came directly from our usersâ€™ feedback, and the team is always grateful to have such passionate fans who are as dedicated to making OneNote awesome as we are.
Here is a sample list of features added in 2018 to help you use OneNote the way you need it:
- Tag search
- Roaming custom tags that sync across devices
- Customizable settings from autocorrect options (web) to default paste options (Windows 10)
- Support for small and large eraser sizes
- Clipboard options to Home tab
- Show/hide source link in settings when they copy/paste (Windows 10)
- Recent notebook provider
While we worked hard to bring the list above (and more) to make OneNote a better tool for all users, we also added some features â€“ like the ones listed below (and more!) â€“ to make OneNote a more powerful tool for whatever you may need it for:
- Faster sync
- Faster search with improved indexer
- Math capabilities, such as complex numbers in Math Solver, multiple functions on one graph, and Ink math assistant (web)
- Accessibility checker
- Office Lens in OneNote mobile (iOS)
- PDF Printout: insert multiple files via drag-and-drop and the file picker
- Copy link and share to section (web)
- Roaming Ink toolbox
- Lasso tool to select, move, resize in Ink mode on mobile (Android)
- Table sorting in Mac
- Sticky Notes synced in OneNote mobile
Thank you for following OneNote on an incredible journey in 2018. The product would not be what it is without you, our users and fans. We deeply appreciate your feedback and do take each of them to heart. As always, leave any comments down below and we look forward to making OneNote an even better tool for you to remember, think, organize, and achieve in 2019 and onward!
The above information provided from Office365 Blogs!