From the Microsoft Tech Community:
Microsoft named a January 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customersâ€™ Choice for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
Since 2017, Gartner analysts have recognized Microsoft as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms. Today, we are pleased to announce that customers on Gartner Peer Insights also recognize Microsoft as a leader in the CSP space.
Microsoft is proud to be one of three vendors named a January 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customersâ€™ Choice for CSP. This recognition is based on ratings and reviews submitted by verified end-user professionals to Gartner Peer Insights, considering both the number of reviews and the overall user ratings. As of March 22, 2019, Microsoft has received more reviews than any other solution in the CSP market for Microsoft SharePoint with 687 reviews.
We think this recognition builds on the momentum of Microsoft Content Services solutions in the marketplace, including the recognition of Microsoft OneDrive as a 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customersâ€™ Choice for Content Collaboration Platforms (CCP).
Here are a few customer quotes from the more than 650 reviews Microsoft has received for SharePoint:
- â€œThe best enterprise document management system I have used.â€� â€” Business Developer in the Media Industry
- â€œExcellent support and solid platform as cloud-based service goes. One of the best Microsoft hosted options for businesses of any size.â€� â€” VP / Investments in the Finance Industry
- â€œWe implemented SharePoint a couple of months ago, since then our team has noticed drastic improvements and we plan to use the program company wide by 2020… I would recommend SharePoint to anyone!â€� â€” Infrastructure and Operations in the Services Industry
- â€œIn our organization, one of the best decisions that we made was to buy Microsoft SharePoint. The management of our documents, files and teams has now become easy.â€� â€” Managing Director in the Services Industry
To all our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! These reviews shape our products and our customer journey, and we look forward to building on the experience that earned us this distinction!
Weâ€™re honored to be a proud supporter of AIIM and the Diamond sponsor of the AIIM Conference 2019 kicking off today in San Diego. Weâ€™re looking forward to sharing some of our success stories that are reflected in our recognition as a Gartner Peer Insightsâ€™ Customer Choice.
If youâ€™re at the AIIM Conference this week, stop by our booth or attend one of our sessions to learn why Microsoft Content Services is a customer favorite.
Microsoft events and activities at AIIM 2019
9:00 am – 5:00 pm â€“ PreCon training workshop: Intelligent information management on the Office 365 platform with Robert Bogue
4:30 pm – 5:15 pm â€“ Roundtable: Improve collaboration with Microsoft 365 with Chris McNulty and Ruven Gotz (Avanade)
12:05 pm – 12:50 pm â€“ Roundtable: Making the leap from SharePoint and Microsoft 365 with Nick Robinson and Sheryl Nolan
2:00 pm – 2:45 pm â€“ Executive breakout session: Create, control, connect: Driving customer teamwork and content services in Microsoft 365 with Chris McNulty
4:10 pm – 4:55 pm â€“ User group: Calling all Microsoft 365 users with Ian Story and Chris McNulty
Weâ€™re also proud to host many members of our Content Services Partner Program here at AIIM. Some of our partners will be available during office hours in our booth at the Solutions Showcase:
8:00 am – 9:30 am â€“ Thor Projects
8:00 am – 10:30 am â€“ RecordPoint
But Iâ€™m not at AIIM 2019
Donâ€™t worry – weâ€™re also releasing some our latest updates to our Content Services Resource Center today, including:
- Our Content Services case study showcase
- Content Services Roundtable â€“ Learn from experts in our video discussion on the future of content with John Mancini and Cheryl McKinnon and Ian Story
- Demo videos
- Demo: Managing content at scale with SharePoint Libraries
- Demo: Streamline business processes with Microsoft Flow
- Demo: Improve back office processes with Office 365
- Demo: Increase your team’s productivity with Office 365
- Demo: Enforcing your records management policies with Office 365
- Demo: Explore how Office 365 is driving dynamic intelligence
- Microsoft Office 365 GxP Guidelines (White Paper) â€“ Coming Soon
Visit the Microsoft Content Services Resource Center to find our latest demos, white papers, eBooks, customer stories, and news.
Thanks, and hope to see you in San Diego!
The GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMERSâ€™ CHOICE badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customersâ€™ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The above is kindly provided by the Microsoft Tech Community!